Optima BLUETOP® Marine Batteries
Optima BLUETOP®, Marine Batteries offer the clean, reliable, high-power
output and deep cycle characteristics that have made Optima batteries famous are available for marine
applications. Optima Marine batteries use the same unique SPIRALCELL Technology which Optima
engineers incorporate in the Optima REDTOP® Batteries and the Optima YELLOWTOP®, Deep Cycle Batteries. Optima
Batteries uses high purity lead plates wound with a glass mat that absorbs electrolyte like a sponge. This
design gives the Optima extremely high power, very low internal resistance and other features that translate
into the following benefits:
- Optima BLUETOP®, Marine Batteries provides high power output faster and longer than
conventional batteries, resulting in greater cranking ability and less capacity reduction at high current loads.
- Optima BLUETOP®, Marine Batteries can be fully recharged in as little as one hour - more than twice as fast as other
- Optima BLUETOP®, Marine Batteries have been verified in Life Cycle testing to exceed 350 complete discharges.
- Optima BLUETOP®, Marine Batteries won't spill, leak, or corrode; it's the safest,
cleanest battery on the market. The Optima can be mounted in any position - sideways, or even upside down.
- Optima BLUETOP®, Marine Batteries lasts two to three times longer than conventional batteries providing years of reliable, convenient performance, and exceptional value. Optima BLUETOP®, Marine Batteries can sit unused for up to one year and still start your boat.
- Optima BLUETOP®, Marine, Deep Cycle, Batteries solve the Optimax problem by
providing abundant starting to these new engines and deep cycle ability all in a small size.